So, you've decided to build a custom modular home for the first (or maybe the fourth) time. When it comes to building a custom modular home, the design possibilities are endless, primarily when you work alongside an experienced modular home dealer like Carolina Custom Homes of Burlington.
If you're someone who has been daydreaming about a custom modular home for a while, you may be able to picture the modular home layout, colors, materials, and floor plan you want. However, there is a lot that has to happen before building your home.
You'll have to ask yourself a few tough questions before construction, like:
- How much does a modular home cost?
- Can I afford a modular house?
- What is my home buying budget?
- Do I need a two-story modular house for my family?
- Am I ready for a land purchase?
- Do I need financing options?
When it comes to these basic questions, our custom modular house designers are here to help you every step of the way. However, there is one question that only you can answer.
Let's explore how to buy land and build a home.