Choosing a floor plan is an exciting task, but it can also become overwhelming with so many options. There's plenty to think about when selecting the right floor plan for your family, including the house's size, layout, and features.
Single-story home plans are designed to be functional and flexible for a space your entire family can enjoy. From 1st-floor master suites with walk-in closets to open concept floor plans, single-story homes offer the best of both worlds. Carolina Custom Homes has single-story home plans with all of your desires in mind.
Looking for single-story homes but aren't quite sure where to start? Carolina Custom Homes offers many single-story floor plans with customizable options, like garages, decks, bedrooms, bathrooms, and more! Our floor plans come in various styles, so you can choose the one that is right for you.
Why Choose Single-Story Home Plans?
Carolina Custom Homes single-story home plans offer the benefits of one-story living, no matter how many people are in your family. There's a lot to love about these custom modular home designs!
Consider the following benefits:
- • Single-level houses feature open floor plans and generous square footage for modern living without the long staircase or upper floor laundry rooms.
- • Single-story home plans can have the same square footage as a two-story house.
- • Great open floor plan for modern living.
- • Single story floor plans can also help seniors, people with disabilities, and others who may have difficulty navigating stairs.
At Carolina Custom homes, we offer plenty of ranch-style designs that will meet your needs. See all of our listings to find a home that's right for you!
Why Should You Choose Manufactured Homes in NC?
Modular homes, or manufactured homes as they are more formally known, come with many benefits that single-story single-family dwellings can't match. The customization and convenience are unique, and it gives you the chance to own a home that not only looks great but fits your needs perfectly.
The level of detail on single-story manufactured house floor plans makes them so appealing to most customers. Whether you want a ranch or a traditional style, there are plenty of options that will meet your needs with convenience and value in mind at every step.
Benefits of Custom Modular Home Plans:
- • They're affordable
- • Quality of construction
- • Fully customizable
- • The ability to choose and purchase your lot/house location.
- • Faster building time frame
- • Our modular units are stored and built in a climate-controlled environment.
- • At each phase of production, our prefabricated homes must go through various internal and third-party inspections. All federal, state, and local building codes are met and exceeded by our housing development processes.
- • With on-site labor, modular home plans provide durability and performance that rival or exceed any brand-name products. We offer fixed pricing, no significant overruns, and considerable cost savings thanks to our fully controlled factory construction.
What's excellent about single-story home plans is that you can choose from many options to find the perfect fit. If you're looking for a quality home that can be built in a matter of months, manufactured homes in NC are an ideal choice.
Single-Story Home Plans at Carolina Custom Homes
In this post, we're featuring three of our most popular custom modular home floor plans. All are single-story ranch homes with plenty of space for a growing family. With the endless options available, you're sure to find the perfect single-story floor plan for your needs. Keep in mind: each floor plan you find here can be fully customized to fit your style!
The Ashford Park
4 BR, 2 BA • 1,932 sq ft
This single-story ranch home is perfect for families. Busy families will love the split floor plan, which places the master suite separate from the remaining 3 bedrooms to create a relaxing retreat from the rest of the house. The living space has an open concept with a dining area off the kitchen and extra space for a den.
What you'll love about this modular home plan:
- • The pantry and laundry room are just off the kitchen for easy access
- • A cozy corner fireplace in the living room
- • Large walk-in closet in the master bedroom
4 BR, 2 BA • 2,160 sq ft
If you like the Ashford Park but want a little more space for your family, this single-story home plan is perfect for you! This single-story ranch home has more than 200 square feet of additional space. If you prefer a bit more privacy and separation of space than a typical open-concept floor plan provides, you'll enjoy the more segmented layout of this floor plan.
What you'll love about this floor plan:
- • Separate den and living room provides plenty of space for your family to enjoy
- • Two large walk-in closets in the master bedroom
- • Large master bathroom with a double vanity
3 BR, 2 BA • 1,858 sq ft
This spacious custom modular home has an inviting open-concept floor plan that's perfect for entertaining. Key features include a large master bathroom with double vanities and two slightly separated bedrooms from the living areas by a small hallway for added privacy. The laundry/utility room opens to the side of the house and leaves the perfect place to add a garage.
What you'll love about this floor plan:
- • A cozy foyer creates a more formal entryway into your home
- • 191 sq ft front porch perfect for long summer nights!
- • The split floor plan creates extra privacy between the living areas and private rooms.
Customize Any Modular Home Floor Plan
The best part about each of these single-story home plans is that they can be altered and customized however you want. If you wish to add on features such as a garage or sunroom for a little extra space, or you wish to change the finishes, flooring, and colors to fit your style, we can build it just for you!
Our ranch-style modular home plans might be the perfect fit for your family, but whichever single-story home plan you choose to build will be unique. Check out our free eBook to learn how to choose the right floor plan for your family.
Carolina Custom Homes builds single-story homes with custom features and finishes designed to meet all of your needs now and in the future. We also provide a wide range of exterior treatments, custom interior features and extras, carpets, cabinets, award-winning kitchens and baths, and much more.
Do these single-story home plans seem like the perfect fit for your family? For more information, contact us today to schedule a viewing. If you're wondering about the cost of modular homes, check out our free resource!